We are making this test available to a limited number of patients in the coming weeks, prior to the wider release that will follow. Throughout the Beta Program, we will evaluate the documents and processes used to order the test, collect and ship the sample, and deliver the results.
Our evaluation and your feedback will help us make adjustments before the broader release. You can help us make this test better!
The ASD Panel test and shipping will be provided at no charge during the Beta Program, but due to federal guidelines, we are unable to cover the cost of the blood draw and processing to blood plasma.
Because a positive result is indication of a metabolic dysregulation/imbalance AND a strong indicator of an ASD diagnosis, the following are good candidates for this test:
- Any child > 18 months of age who has recently failed an M-CHAT
- Children 18-48 months old with siblings previously diagnosed with autism
- Children with diagnosed autism for which you may want to:
- Try to obtain objective confirmation of ASD diagnosis
- Identify metabolic dysregulation for which parents or health care professionals could research possible interventions such as dietary adjustments